- Personal Data we collect
- How Personal Data will be processed and the legal basis for processing
- Retention of your Personal Data
- With whom Personal Data will be shared
- What safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data
- The transfer of your Personal Data outside the EEA
- Your rights with regards to your Personal Data
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data (or Personal Information) means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that person.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the ISRQI Website, there are several types of information you might provide to us: personal information such as contact and demographic information that you knowingly choose to disclose during the registration on this website and the usage of this website and technical information collected by us as you interact with our website.
- Contact Information
In some areas of the ISRQI Website, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name and e-mail address.
- Demographic Information
In other areas, we collect or may collect demographic information such as your career focus and discipline, preferences, gender, educational degrees and ethnic background. Sometimes, we collect or may collect a combination of information types. Examples of areas on the ISRQI Website where we collect or may collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can sign up to use a service.
- Technical Information
Use of Personal Information
The ISRQI collects Personal Information in order to
- provide you with the requested content on this Website, operate, maintain and improve the ISRQI Website
- foster a positive, personalised user experience and deliver the products and services that we offer
- contact you, including sending e-mails or other communications regarding updates at the ISRQI Website, such as Job Alerts, newsletters, new opportunities, and additional listings which may be of interest to you and inform you of other products or services available from the ISRQI Website or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you
- analyse and understand how products and services on this Website are requested and used.
If we intend to process your Personal Data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain indefinitely all the personal information we gather about visitors, members or former members as necessary to fulfill our contract with you. We retain indefinitely certain anonymized information we gather about visitors, members or former members for the legitimate purpose of performing website analytics and providing use of our website to all visitors in an efficient, practical, and relevant way. If there is no legal basis or other requirement for keeping your data AND after there has been no activity from you for twenty-six (26) months, your data that is no longer required will be purged.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not share or disclose your personal information to third parties except as set forth below:
- Technical information - With web hosting and other technical service providers for the legitimate purpose of hosting our web servers and ensuring information security for our networks.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the EEA
Your Rights under the GDPR with regard to your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, EU-based visitors and subscribers have the following rights:
- Right to access. You have the right to request an electronic copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request that the ISRQI amend or rectify this data.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request that the ISRQI erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that the ISRQI restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that the ISRQI transfers the personal data that has been collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise a right under the GDPR, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line "GDPR query" in the subject line of your e-mail. You should include a sufficiently detailed description of the GDPR right you would like to address. The ISRQI may need to contact you for further information. The ISRQI will notify you if your request has been granted or declined, or if exemptions apply.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR with regard to your Personal Data.
Cookies and Tools
We also use the tool reCAPTCHA provided by Google, which, on some form submissions, is intended to prevent robot generated spam and abuse of those forms by distinguishing humans from robots.
Third-Party Links and Websites
We have, or may have, an area on our websites where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that you submit in this area or provide through different channels becomes the property of the ISRQI, and the ISRQI may contact you for further information.
How We Protect Your Information
We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and we cannot guarantee that your information on the ISRQI Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry- standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We provide reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls to secure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal information. If you have any questions about security on the ISRQI Website, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Updating Your Information
It is important to us that your contact information is correct so that you don't miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of publications and products. ISRQI members can change their personal information or update their account information at any time logging into the profile.
The ISRQI reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.